Site Sprayers Wanted- Vacancies May 2019
Would you like to become part of a highly skilled team of onsite paint sprayers? Vanda Coatings have exciting career opportunities for mobile sprayers. Onsite sprayers wanted for immediate start.
We are a nationwide onsite specialist paint spraying company and we recoat different types of architectural metalwork including shop fronts, roller shutters, cladding, roofs, curtain walling, car showrooms, staircases and office furniture. Due to a continued period of growth at Vanda Coatings, we are looking to expand the number of our teams across the UK in our family run business. We are currently recruiting reliable team players who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail. You will need excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate at all levels. You must also be willing to travel and to work out of hours including weekends.
You must be experienced in all aspects of the paint spraying process including the use of airless and HVLP systems with knowledge of two-pack polyurethane as well as water-based paints. As we specialise in electrostatic paint spraying, experience using this method would also be an advantage. Ideally, you will be CSCS, IPAF and PASMA certified with a spotless health and safety record. We are committed to ongoing training and development needs. You will also hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
Your main duties will include:
• Working effectively with your team and liaising with the contractor and other trades on site.
• Following health and safety protocol at all times.
• Ensuring surfaces are prepped thoroughly and sprayed according to our specifications and client’s requirements.
• Making sure the spray painting is perfect first time.
• Clearing up and making sure all sites are left clean and tidy.
• Working on sites throughout the UK.
• Being able to work to deadlines to achieve results.
What is on offer:
- Starting wage of £12.50-£18.50 depending on location and experience
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company pension
- Opportunity to progress with a recognised qualification.
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Van and tools provided
- Overtime opportunities
If you are interested and feel you have the credentials to join Vanda Coatings, please apply using the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org :