Trainee Site Paint Sprayers Wanted
Vanda Coatings are a family run company with over 20 years’ experience working in the commercial industry of onsite spraying. We are a company working nationally in retail construction and refurbishments, spray painting all aspects of architectural aluminium, cladding, shopfront, ceilings, lifts etc. Vanda Coatings
We are looking for trainee paint sprayers to join our growing teams nationwide. Candidates must have a conscientious attitude and willing to learn, reliable, keen and motivated. The role will involve working with a team leader on sites across the UK, learning the basics about prep work, masking, priming and spraying.
We are seeking candidates that have a positive attitude and take great pride in their work. What is essential is enthusiasm, flexibility and a drive to learn new skills as full training will be given.
You must have a Full, Clean Driving Licence.
You must be willing to work away from home – we work nationwide, and this may at times require you to be away from home Monday – Friday
No experience required
- Working side by side with a Team Leader and assisting them to carry out the prep work efficiently and effectively
- Learning the different spraying techniques and application onto varied surfaces
- Learning to spray using HVLP, Electrostatic and Airless methods
- Staying away for work may occasionally be required, though this will be discussed well in advance.
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- Company Van (per team)
- Fuel Card (for work use)
- Training courses are encouraged and funded by Vanda Coatings (IPAF, PASMA, CSCS)
- 28 Days Holiday
- Paid Overtime for weekend work
- Overnight expenses whilst working away
- Hotel expenses paid for
- Opportunity to learn and train a new skill, sought after in a growing industry
- Starting rate £9.50 – £12.50
- 8-hour shifts / 40 hour week
If you would like to be part of a great team in a growing business, please forward your CV – email: firstname.lastname@example.org