About Vanda Coatings
Vanda Coatings have been offering an on-site spraying service since 1997. Now a family run business, we have expanded with a skilled workforce offering re-coating services throughout the UK.
What Makes Us Different to our competitors?
- Over twenty years in business offering spraying services to construction and refurbishment
- Investing in the latest spraying equipment
- Using environmentally friendly and long-lasting products
- Health and safety focused
- We are a living wage employer
- Insured up to £10 million
Safety is our priority and Vanda Coatings are certified with:
- Constructionline-Gold Member.
We are a member of the ICATS training scheme and ensure all operatives are trained and comply with PPE regulations.
V&A Coatings Established
V&A Coatings established by Vic Davies and Adrian Llewellyn Jones securing a large project with Shell Garages to re-coat petrol pumps on their forecourts.
Vanda Coatings purchase Electrostatics Ltd
Vanda Coatings purchase Electrostatics Ltd in Newton Le Willows. A specialist company that has provided electrostatic spraying in the UK since 1990.
We move to new larger premises. Since then we have slowly grown to the company we are today. Focusing on a quality service we have expanded our services to other areas.
We continue to provide specialist spraying. Despite the Covid-19 pandemic hitting we continue to research methods of spraying and coating products to see if there are new services that we can provide to our customers.